Before the current global health crisis, opening a business bank account in the UAE from a foreign country was a huge challenge. With COVID-19 and the resulting lockdowns, it is now almost impossible to travel, not to talk of opening a bank account. To help prospective business owners, Startup-n-Marketing offers a ready-made solution.
Own a fully registered company with business activity + an active bank account in DUBAI. Remotely!
All you need to do is grant us Power of Attorney (this can be done remotely) to act on your behalf, and make an advance payment. By the time the registration process is done, you can simply fly down to Dubai, complete your payment, and take control of your new company.
You stand to enjoy the following benefits:
- Get a fully registered Dubai company without leaving the comfort of your home. Given the current quarantine situation in most countries, this solution saves you time, money, and effort.
- You get an active company bank account at a local bank. Due to the restrictions enacted by the UAE Central Bank, this is usually a big challenge for new business owners that are outside the Emirates.
- You don’t need to rent physical office space for your company in the first year. This saves you overhead costs while you set up your business.
- The arrangement is 100% safe since you won’t be buying an existing company. Rather, a new company is registered completely for you.
- You pay zero personal and corporate income tax.
If you’re interested in this offer, schedule a FREE 30-minute consultation immediately (this typically costs $300). You can ask any questions you have about the company formation process, and get an estimate of how much it would cost you to register + set up your business in the UAE.